I realise this semester won't be a plateful of pie because it's supposed to be Year 3 Semester 2 for other people - I have yet to undertake Year 3 Semester 1.
Perhaps this is how I am, always doing things in opposites of people and never fitting in? Hehe :) Well I am really excited that I can actually begin to see the light at the end of this tunnel that is QUT.
That is quite an appropriate metaphor for QUT, because whilst they boast about their "advance" technology, they indulge in severe tunnel-vision that tends to cause my skin to prick with impatience at least once every semester :s
...
I found out last night that the hammies have conquered Flickr!
Page after page of hammies in all positions, sleeping and eating their way into Flickr from all walks of life! :D
I'm rather slow I have to admit, in securing a Flickr account :s Forgive me, for I don't really like the idea of maintaining too many accounts at too many websites. It's just me :s
Anyway, do enjoy the pix :D
...
Dad just came home last night from the USA and HK. He went with one medium-sized bag and was away two weeks. Somehow that bag copulated with itself and he came home with 3 *faint*.
I presume the two larger bags are full of reading material.
This morning the moment he woke up at 7am, he began packing and unpacking and rummaging around the entire house. Rather like a large bespectacled, rotund hammy himself.
All that ruckus, coupled with Tofu's squeaking, woke me up with a headache again.
I got out of bed in time to see him switch on the air conditioning in the study room for his precious books :s After another extended rummage and pottering around the house, he left for work with instructions to "switch off the air con in the study when you go out later hor" =.=
Presently I decided daughter > books. So here I am, in my own room, with my own hammies in air con too :D
Oh and dad brought home my fave HK snack : wife cake! :D
...
Tofu is officially no longer tiny, but will continue to publish at the same url :) He is now even bigger than Pepsi and one of his sisters.
He is getting more spoiled by the day and sometimes can be seen ordering his elder brother Tako around. And being such a wonderful big brother, Tako simply cannot be ruffled and always gives in!
Presently, his blog is creating a stir amongst some of my friends whose reactions range from cold to hot, and some strangers who seem to have taken a linking to him.
Note that I didn't say liking but linking. Yes, Tofu has been linked to places that even his owner hasn't been to til recently :)
I've also just put on a hit counter for him recently :) And what does it count but sunflower seeds! :D
...
Initially I approached this coming Thursday's lunch with dread. After all that has taken place, I didn't feel very much like meeting up.
However, things took a turn last night during CS when I realised jie (JG) would be on leave to take care of Taryn! So I invited her to come along with Sol and I hehe :D
Guess what? Taryn's coming too! Yay! :D Niece...
...
Speaking of CS..
After approximately 6 years of playing this game, I'd never in those years thought it would come to this!
A BLISTER!



It is painful and completely no fun, especially when the blister is positioned right where my finger touches the gap of the button and the rest of the mouse!
Too much DMC! *winces*
See my CS gloves? I wanted them in black :( But it only came in one colour :s
- 19 July 2006 11:35am -
No comments:
Post a Comment